How to Make:
- Steam or microwave cauliflower for 5-8 mins, or until tender. Drain and transfer to a small baking dish.
- Preheat grill on high.
- Melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat. Add flour and stir to form a roux. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly. Simmer for 5 mins, or until thickened. Add cheese and stir for 1-2 mins, or until cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth. Pour over cauliflower and grill for 5-8 mins, or until golden.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 30g Coles butter
- 1 tablespoon Coles white plain flour
- 1 cup Coles milk
- 150g soft blue cheese, chopped "