How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced and lightly oil 2 pizza trays. Place pizza bases onto trays. Spread pizzas with the sauce, using the back of a spoon if you need to.
- Top pizzas with bacon, spinach leaves and pineapple pieces. Sprinkle cheese over the top. Bake for 15 mins, until pizzas are crisp and golden brown.
- Cool pizzas slightly, then cut into wedges and serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 x 150g pizza bases
- 1/3 cup tomato pasta or pizza sauce
- 4 rashers shortcut rindless bacon, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 225g can pineapple pieces
- 1 cup pizza cheese, grated "