How to Make:
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until soft.
- Add broccoli, potato, stock and 2 cups cold water. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, stirring, for 10 to 15 minutes or until potato is tender. Remove from heat. Process until smooth. Return to pan. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Season with pepper. Serve.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1kg broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 desiree potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 2 cups Massel vegetable liquid stock "