How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan forced). Place tomatoes in a roasting pan lined with baking paper. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly browned and collapsing.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add Latina Fresh Beef Ravioli and simmer for 5 minutes or until ravioli is cooked through. Reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid, drain and return pasta to the pan with reserved liquid. Add 3/4 of the tomatoes and a tub of Latina Fresh Basil & Cashew Pesto, toss to combine. Serve topped with basil remaining tomatoes and a generous amount of parmesan.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 400g trussed cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 625g Latina Fresh Beef Ravioli
- 220g Latina Fresh Basil & Cashew Pesto
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Parmesan cheese, to serve "