How to Make:
- To make the caramel topping, place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Heat the cream in a small saucepan over low heat for 2 minutes or until it just comes to the boil. Pour over the chocolate and stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Add the caramel and stir until smooth. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool to room temperature.
- Transfer the cheesecake to a serving platter. Spread the caramel topping evenly over the top of the frozen cake, allowing a little to run over the sides. Place in the fridge for 1 hour or until the cake has thawed and the topping has set.
- Thinly slice the banana and arrange on top of the caramel. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 1 x 510g pkt frozen Sara Lee French Cream Cheesecake
- 2 bananas, peeled Caramel topping
- 100g white chocolate melts, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pouring cream
- 180g (1/2 cup) Nestle Caramel Top 'n' Fill "