How to Make:
- Place pork in a shallow dish and drizzle with kecap manis. Add coriander roots and 1 tablespoon of the oil. Toss to coat.
- Whisk the garlic, chilli and sugar together in a small bowl with the lime juice and fish sauce.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium heat. Add the pork cutlets and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked. Set aside to rest while you finish the salad.
- Thinly slice apples and toss in a bowl with a little lime juice. Add the eschalot, coriander leaves, tomato, peanuts and dressing, then mix well. Serve immediately with the pork cutlets.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 4 pork cutlets
- 2 tablespoons kecap manis (Indonesian sweet soy - see note)
- 1 small bunch coriander, roots washed and finely chopped, leaves reserved
- 2 tablespoons safflower oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Juice of 1 lime, plus extra to toss
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 small Granny Smith apples
- 2 eschalots, sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped "
Lime and ginger pork cutlets with speedy fried rice
Pan-roasted pork cutlets with citrus salad
Sesame-crusted pork cutlets with quick tonkatsu sauce
Chilli lime pork ribs with beansprout salad
Spanish pork cutlets with chargrilled potatoes
Spiced pork cutlets with papaya mojo
Peppered pork & lime salad
Pork cutlets with Greek salad