How to Make:
- Finely crumb biscuits in a food processor. Melt 80g butter and add to crumbs with cocoa. Process to combine. Press into six 10cm loose-bottomed tart pans. Chill for 20 minutes until bases are firm.
- Place sugar and remaining butter in a pan over low heat, stirring, until butter has melted. Add condensed milk and stir over low heat for 5 minutes or until mixture is a thick, golden caramel. Remove from heat, then add chocolate and golden syrup, stirring to combine. Fill tart shells with caramel mixture, smoothing tops with a palette knife. Chill for at least 1 hour to set.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form. When ready to serve, place tarts on plates, top with sliced banana and whipped cream, then dust with cocoa.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 250g dark chocolate digestive biscuits
- 180g unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Dutch cocoa powder, plus extra to dust
- 1/2 firmly packed cup (100g) brown sugar
- 395g can condensed milk
- 75g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 small bananas, sliced "