How to Make:
- Place ribs in a large saucepan, cutting to fit pan. Add FANTA Orange, tomato paste, garlic, bay leaf and just enough water to fully cover ribs. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 50 minutes or until pork is tender. Drain.
- Transfer cooking liquid to a large, deep frying pan. Bring to the boil over high heat. Boil for 35 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Baste ribs with reduced sauce.
- Preheat barbecue or chargrill on medium-high. Barbecue ribs, brushing with glaze and turning halfway through, for 10-15 minutes or until lightly charred and sticky.
Time for preparing:100 min. PT100M
- 1.5kg American-style pork ribs
- 3 cups FANTA Orange
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bay leaf