How to Make:
- Use a rolling pin or meat mallet to beat the beef until very thin. Place in a glass or ceramic bowl. Add the garlic and teriyaki sauce.Toss to combine.
- Combine the snow peas, bean sprouts, capsicum, coriander, carrot and shallot in a bowl. Drizzle over the dressing and toss to combine.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Drain beef from the marinade. Brush both sides with oil. Cook for 1 minute each side.Transfer to a plate.
- Divide beef and snow pea mixture among serving plates.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 4 (about 500g) beef eye-fillet steaks, cut into thirds crossways
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 130g (2 cups) bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 shallot, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 75ml Neil Perry Fresh Sesame Soy Dressing
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil