How to Make:
- Make jacket potatoes: Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Pierce potatoes with a fork 6 times. Wrap in foil. Place on oven rack. Bake for 1 hour 20 minutes or until tender when a skewer is inserted into centre. Transfer to a plate. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine barbecue sauce and paprika in a small bowl. Place steaks in a glass or ceramic baking dish. Brush steaks with sauce mixture.
- Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook steak for 3 to 4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer steaks to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Remove foil from potatoes. Cut a deep cross in the top of each potato. Using a tea towel, hold 1 potato. Squeeze base gently to open top. Repeat with remaining potatoes. Dollop potatoes with sour cream. Season with pepper.
- Place butter, chives, mustard, garlic and lemon rind in a bowl. Stir until well combined. Dollop steaks with mustard butter. Serve steaks with jacket potatoes and rainbow salad (see related recipe).
Time for preparing:70 min. PT70M
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon MasterFoods® Smoked Paprika
- 1 (600g) beef rump steak, cut into 4 pieces
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 80g butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind Jacket potatoes
- 4 large sebago potatoes
- Sour cream, to serve
Lemon oregano steak with stuffed roasted sweet potatoes
Curtis Stone’s bbq rump steak and veggies with mustard steak sauce
Barbecued steak and onion with jacket potatoes
Steak with ratatouille
Barbecued T-bones with potato wedges
Sticky lamb ribs with crunchy salad
Spicy rump steaks with barbecued potatoes
Moroccan spiced steaks with barbecued cherry tomatoes