How to Make:
- Combine the chicken, curry paste, cumin seeds and half the oil in a bowl. Thread the chicken mixture onto 8 metal or soaked bamboo skewers. Brush a barbecue flat plate or chargrill with a little of the remaining oil and heat on medium-high. Cook the skewers, turning once, for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the lime juice, cucumber, radish, onion, tomato, coriander and remaining oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the bread on the barbecue for 1-2 minutes or until charred and heated through. Serve with the skewers and salad.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 600g chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons tikka masala curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, quartered lengthways, coarsely chopped
- 3 radishes, trimmed, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved lengthways
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 8 pieces chapati or naan bread