How to Make:
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Using 1 bunch of asparagus, thread a soaked bamboo skewer crossways through the end of each spear, about 3cm from the base. (See note.) Thread another skewer through the top of each spear. (See note.) Repeat with remaining 3 bunches of asparagus.
- Spray both sides of the asparagus with oil. Cook on grill for 1 minute each side or until the asparagus is bright green, tender crisp and slightly charred. (See note) Set aside to cool slightly. Remove the skewers. Place asparagus on a serving platter.
- To make the pomegranate dressing, whisk the pomegranate juice and oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle the pomegranate dressing over the asparagus and sprinkle with the hazelnut and mint.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 4 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- Olive oil spray
- 75g (1/2 cup) dry-roasted hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves Pomegranate dressing
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil