How to Make:
- Place the lentils, mince, zucchini and egg in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Use clean hands to mix until well combined. Shape into 4 patties. Place on a baking tray. Cover and place in the fridge for 10 minutes to chill.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomato and coriander in a bowl.
- Spray a barbecue grill or chargrill with oil and heat on medium-high. Cook the patties for 4 minutes each side or until lightly charred and cooked through. Spread the hummus over the base of each roll. Top with the cucumber, spinach, patties, tomato mixture and remaining roll.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 400g can green lentils, rinsed, drained
- 300g lean beef mince
- 1 small zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1 egg
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Olive oil spray
- 90g (1/3 cup) low-fat hummus
- 4 wholegrain rolls, split, toasted
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 80g (2 cups) baby spinach leaves