How to Make:
- Process the avocado and lime juice in a food processor until smooth and creamy. Stir in the coriander and chilli. Season with salt and pepper.
- Tie unwaxed kitchen string around the top of each corncob to secure the husk. Place in a bowl and cover with cold water. Set aside for 15 minutes to soak.
- Preheat a barbecue flat plate on medium-high. Cook the corn for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Peel back husks. Top with avocado butter.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1 avocado, flesh coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 small fresh red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 6 corncobs, in the husk