How to Make:
- Combine the oil, lime rind, lime juice, garlic and coriander in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 2-4 hours to marinate.
- Thread the chicken onto metal skewers.
- Preheat a barbecue grill on medium-high. Cook skewers for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Thread a lime wedge onto end of each skewer. Serve with wraps.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander, roots, stems and leaves chopped
- 5 chicken breast fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 lime, cut into 12 thin wedges
- Mission Wraps, to serve