How to Make:
- Cook the rice following packet directions, adding the turmeric to the cooking water with the rice.
- Meanwhile, combine the tandoori paste and 2 tablespoons of the yoghurt in a large bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Thread onto 8 soaked bamboo skewers.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Spray the chicken with oil. Cook, turning, for 8-10 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Combine cumin, tomato, cucumber and remaining yoghurt in a bowl. Divide the rice and chicken skewers among serving plates. Top with coriander and serve with the raita
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 200g (1 cup) Basmati rice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 60g (1/4 cup) tandoori curry paste
- 330g (1 1/4 cups) Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 520g chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- Olive oil spray
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, toasted
- 1 small tomato, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve