How to Make:
- Season steaks with salt and pepper. Combine paprika and seasoning on a plate. Press steaks, 1 at a time, into mixture. Spray with oil. Place in a dish.
- Heat a barbecue plate or chargrill on medium high heat. Cook steaks for 3 minutes each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer steaks to a platter. Cover with foil. Rest for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray tomatoes with oil. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until just charred. Serve steaks with tomatoes.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 8 (150g each) beef rump steaks
- 1 tablespoon mild paprika
- 2 teaspoons Moroccan seasoning
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 x 240g packets cherry truss tomatoes, cut into 8 portions