How to Make:
- Preheat a barbecue on medium-high heat with hood closed. Rinse fish inside and out under cold running water. Pat dry with paper towel. Make 3 shallow cuts, 1cm-deep, in thickest part of each side of fish.
- Place 1 piece baking paper in centre of 1 piece foil. Repeat with remaining baking paper and foil. Place 1 fish in centre of each.
- Divide lemon and parsley between fish cavities. Divide one-eighth of the butter between cavities. Top with remaining butter. Season with salt and pepper. Bring 2 sides of foil up towards the centre. Fold foil edges to create a seal. Roll up remaining ends of foil to enclose fish.
- Barbecue fish, with hood closed, for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with potatoes, parsley and lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:17 min. PT17M
- 4 (400g each) whole baby snapper, cleaned (see note)
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 8 fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- 100g butter, chopped
- Steamed baby potatoes, to serve
- Chopped parsley, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve