How to Make:
- Place pork in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine oil and sauces in a jug. Drizzle half the mixture over pork. Add five spice. Toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, if time permits.
- Thread pork onto skewers. Combine boiling water and remaining sauce mixture. Set aside. Rinse pak choy under cold water. Shake dry with some water clinging.
- Heat a greased barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Cook skewers, turning, for 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Cook pak choy, turning, for 2 to 3 minutes or until wilted. Serve skewers with pak choy, rice and sauce.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 600g pork leg steaks, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1/4 cup char siu sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 2 bunches baby pak choy, halved lengthways
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
Sticky pork skewers with orange and spinach couscous
Ginger and tamari pork skewers with cabbage, apple and herb salad
Beef skewers with bok choy rice
Peking pork spare ribs
Barbecued pork skewers
Pork skewers with ginger and sesame
Lime and ginger beer pork skewers
Five spice pork skewers with fried rice