How to Make:
- Using a vegetable peeler, cut long strips of rind from lime. Combine coconut milk, coriander, garlic, chilli, fish sauce, soy sauce and lime rind in a shallow dish. Reserve 2 tablespoons mixture. Add prawns to remaining mixture. Toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, if time permits.
- Preheat a barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Add lime juice to prawn mixture. Toss to coat. Remove and discard lime rind from prawn mixture and reserved coconut milk mixture. Thread prawns onto skewers. Cook, brushing with reserved coconut milk mixture, for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until pink and lightly charred.
- Serve skewers with lime wedges, coriander and rice.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 1 lime
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh coriander stems
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Ayam fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 750g green king prawns, peeled, tails intact, deveined
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Steamed white rice, to serve