How to Make:
- Thread beef onto skewers. Combine wine, hoisin sauce, soy, ginger, garlic and sesame oil in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add beef. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, if time permits.
- Preheat a barbecue plate or chargrill on high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Spray skewers with oil. Cook, turning, for 5 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Heat rice following packet directions. Serve skewers and rice topped with chives.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 750g beef rump steak, trimmed, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons Chinese cooking wine (see note)
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Rice bran oil spray
- 450g packet egg fried rice in 2 1/2 minutes
- Chopped fresh chives, to serve