How to Make:
- Place potato, cauliflower and garlic in a medium saucepan. Cover with water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Boil for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Return to pan. Add avocado, lemon juice and 1/2 the oil. Mash until smooth. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining oil and paprika in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add prawns. Toss to coat. Thread prawns and lemon wedges onto 8 skewers.
- Heat a chargrill pan or barbecue grill over medium-high heat. Cook skewers for 2 minutes each side or until prawns have turned pink in colour and are just cooked through, and lemon wedges are charred.
- Serve skewers with mash and broccolini and sprinkled with parsley.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 400g cream delight potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 400g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, quartered
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 24 large green king prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 bunch broccolini, steamed
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves