How to Make:
- Preheat a barbecue plate and grill on medium-high. Cook sausages on barbecue plate, turning frequently, for 12 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place a disposable foil tray on the barbecue grill. Add the bacon to tray and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from heat and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Cut the sausages in half lengthways and cook, cut-side down, on grill for 2 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to the foil tray to keep warm.
- Break eggs onto barbecue plate and cook for 5 minutes or until just cooked and yolks are still a little runny.
- Meanwhile, cut the Turkish bread crossways into 4 equal portions, then split each portion in half. Cook on barbecue grill for 1 minute each side or until toasted.
- Place 1 piece of bread, cut-side up, on each plate. Top with spinach, bacon, sausage and egg. Top with remaining bread. Serve immediately with barbecue sauce.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 4 beef & cracked
- peppercorn sausages
- 4 bacon rashes, halved
- 4 eggs
- 1 loaf Turkish bread
- 40g baby spinach leaves
- Barbecue sauce, to serve