How to Make:
- Cut each wing in half through the joint. Combine garlic salt, onion powder, pepper and flour with 1 teaspoon salt. Rub onto wings. Heat a little oil in a large frypan over medium-high heat. When hot, fry wings for 2-3 minutes each side, without letting them colour too much. Drain on paper towel. Cool slightly.
- Combine the butter with tomato, Worcestershire and chilli sauces. Toss the chicken wings in the marinade, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, place dip ingredients in a food processor and pulse to combine. If mixture is too stiff, mix with a little warm water to make a smooth dipping sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or the barbecue to medium-high. Cook the chicken wings for 10 minutes until cooked through and golden, then serve with the blue cheese dip.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 24 chicken wings, tips discarded
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- Oil, to deep-fry
- 75g unsalted butter
- 150ml Masterfoods Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce Blue cheese dip
- 150g mild blue cheese (such as Blue Castello)
- 1/2 cup (125g) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125g) mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed