How to Make:
- Thread onion, steak and zucchini alternately onto skewers. Combine spice mix and oil in a bowl. Place skewers on a plate. Brush with spice mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits.
- Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook skewers for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Place couscous in a heatproof bowl. Add boiling water. Cover. Stand for 5 minutes. Add lemon rind and parsley. Cover. Stand for 1 minute. Stir with a fork to separate grains. Serve skewers with couscous and salad leaves.
Time for preparing:17 min. PT17M
- 1 medium brown onion, cut into wedges
- 600g beef rump steak, trimmed, cut into 4cm cubes
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into 3cm rounds
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Salad leaves, to serve