How to Make:
- Cut each chicken fillet in half through the centre to form 2 thinner fillets. Place into a ceramic dish. Pour over barbecue sauce. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits. Heat barbecue plate and grill on medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, wash potatoes. Place into a microwave-safe dish. Cover. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Place corn onto a microwave-safe plate. Cover. Cook for 6 minutes or until tender. Drain. Slice corn into 3cm-thick pieces. Place corn, potatoes and zucchini into a large bowl. Add oil, garlic, parsley, and salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Cook potatoes, corn and zucchini on barbecue plate for 4 to 5 minutes, turning frequently, or until golden. Add tomatoes. Cook for 3 minutes or until warmed through.
- Cook chicken on grill plate for 2 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Serve chicken with barbecued vegetables.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 4 small chicken fillets
- 1/2 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 500g Desiree potatoes, cut into 2cm pieces
- 3 corn cobs, peeled, washed
- 2 zucchini, trimmed, sliced lengthways into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 125g punnet cherry tomatoes