How to Make:
- Cut steak into four 8cm x 15cm pieces. Place in a large bowl. Add oil, garlic and oregano. Toss to coat. Season with pepper.
- Thread each piece of steak onto 2 skewers. Press salt onto steak.
- Heat a barbecue chargrill or grill plate on medium heat. Cook skewers for 4 minutes each side for medium or until charred and cooked to your liking (see notes). Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Stand for 5 minutes to rest. Serve.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 1.5kg thick beef rump steak (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon sea salt