How to Make:
- Combine maple syrup, barbecue sauce, paprika and onion salt in a jug. Place chicken, in a single layer, in a ceramic baking dish. Pour over sauce. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight, if time permits, occasionally turning chicken.
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Remove chicken from fridge. Stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Bake chicken in marinade for 35 minutes, turning twice during cooking, or until chicken is browned and cooked through. Brush chicken with chilli sauce. Scatter with chives.
- Meanwhile, make Mustard Sour Cream Combine sour cream, chives and mustard in a bowl. Season well with salt and pepper. Serve with chicken wings.
Time for preparing:35 min. PT35M
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 3 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1.5kg chicken nibbles (see note)
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives Mustard sour cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard