How to Make:
- Combine lamb and dukkah in a shallow dish. Turn to coat. Spray lamb with oil.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook lamb for 3-4 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, cook cauliflower on grill, turning occasionally, for 10 mins or until charred and tender.
- Combine cauliflower, carrot, capsicum, coriander, pepitas and lime juice in a large bowl. Season well. Divide salad and lamb among serving plates.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 4 Coles Australian Lamb Forequarter Chops
- 1 tablespoon Table of Plenty Spicy Dukkah
- Olive oil spray
- 600g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 medium carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 medium red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup (50g) pepitas (pumpkin seeds), toasted
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
Quick garlic lamb with chargrilled pineapple slaw
Cajun lamb with American slaw and corn
Lamb with grilled cauliflower steaks
Paprika-spiced lamb with pineapple and asparagus salad
Herbed lamb with cauliflower salad
Spiced lamb chops with roasted cauliflower salad
Satay barbecued lamb leg with Asian salad
Middle Eastern lamb mixed plate