How to Make:
- Preheat a chargrill pan or barbecue grill on medium-high. Cook the corn, turning occasionally, for 15 minutes or until tender and lightly charred. Set aside to cool slightly. Remove kernels from cobs.
- Meanwhile, combine the onion and 2 tbs lime juice in a bowl. Set aside to pickle slightly. Place half the sweet potato on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on High for 5 minutes or until just tender. Repeat with remaining sweet potato.
- Spray sweet potato with olive oil. Add to the grill and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until charred.
- Place the coconut cream, lime rind and 2 tbs lime juice in a bowl. Season with salt and stir to combine.
- Place potato, corn and drained onion on plates. Drizzle with coconut mixture. Sprinkle with coriander and chilli, if using.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 sweet corn cobs, husks removed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 3 limes, rind finely grated, juiced
- 600g small sweet potatoes, scrubbed, quartered lengthways
- 125ml (1/2 cup) coconut cream
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 fresh red birdseye chillies, deseeded, thinly sliced (optional)