How to Make:
- Combine barbecue sauce, tomato sauce, worcestershire sauce, garlic and sugar in a jug. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Place pork in a large ceramic dish. Pour over sauce mixture and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours or overnight, if time permits.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place pork on a wire rack in a large roasting pan lined with baking paper. Roast, basting with remaining marinade and turning occasionally, for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden and cooked through. 4 Serve ribs with wedges and salad.
Time for preparing:45 min. PT45M
- 1/3 cup Masterfoods BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 3 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 8 (1kg) pork spare ribs
- Oven potato wedges, to serve
- Green salad, to serve