How to Make:
- Make lamb patties: Place lamb, cumin, oregano, breadcrumbs, green onions, egg and cheese in a large bowl. Mix well and shape mixture into four 1cm-thick patties. Place on a plate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue plate and grill on medium-high heat. Spray patties with oil. Barbecue on plate for 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, spray cut side of bread rolls and both sides eggplant with oil. Barbecue cut side of rolls on grill for 2 minutes and eggplant for 3 minutes each side (see shortcut).
- Spread tzatziki over bread roll bases. Top with lettuce, eggplant, lamb patties and capsicum. Season with pepper. Sandwich with roll tops. Serve with lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 Turkish bread rolls, halved
- 1 eggplant, sliced crossways
- 200g tub tzatziki dip
- 8 small cos lettuce leaves
- 150g roasted capsicum, drained, sliced
- lemon wedges, to serve Lamb patties
- 500g lamb mince
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled