How to Make:
- Combine vinegar, oil, rosemary and salt and pepper in a shallow ceramic dish. Add lamb. Turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour (or longer if time permits).
- Preheat a barbecue plate on mediumhigh heat. Remove lamb from marinade. Barbecue for 5 to 6 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Spray eggplant with oil. Barbecue for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until tender.
- Slice lamb. Arrange spinach on a serving platter. Top with eggplant and lamb. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with hommus.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
- 550g lamb loin fillets
- olive oil cooking spray
- 6 baby eggplant, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 100g baby spinach
- 250g hommus dip, to serve