How to Make:
- Combine yoghurt and horseradish in a bowl. Season with salt. Cover and refrigerate.
- Thread beef, zucchini and onion onto 8 skewers. Place in a dish. Combine oil and vinegar in a jug. Drizzle over skewers. Turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 10 minutes to allow flavours to develop.
- Preheat a barbecue plate or chargrill over medium heat. Cook skewers, turning occasionally, for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned and cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Sprinkle skewers with oregano. Serve with yoghurt mixture.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 200g plain yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
- 600g beef scotch fillet or beef rump steak, trimmed, cut into cubes
- 2 (240g) zucchini, sliced
- 2 (340g) brown onions, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves