How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C. Place the beans, onion and tomatoes in a large baking tray. Drizzle with vinegar and 3 teaspoons of the oil. Sprinkle with half the dukkah. Roast for 20 mins or until the beans are tender and the tomatoes begin to collapse. Set aside for 5 mins to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook the fish for 2-3 mins each side or until golden brown and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the chickpeas and spinach to the bean mixture and gently toss to combine. Divide among serving plates and sprinkle with fetta. Top the salad with fish and sprinkle with remaining dukkah. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 300g green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Coles Brand Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pistachio dukkah
- 4 (about 120g each) white fish fillets (such as hoki or basa)
- 400g can Coles Brand Chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 60g pkt Coles Brand Australian Baby Spinach Leaves
- 100g fetta, crumbled
Dukkah-rubbed snapper with moroccan red lentils
Quick dukkah-spiced pumpkin and haloumi salad
Chargrilled vegetable and haloumi salad
Dukkah fish with bean and tomato salad
Baked salmon fillets with dukkah crumb
Quinoa, pumpkin and broad bean salad
Dukkah chicken tray bake
Avocado and fetta breakfast pizza