How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place potatoes, lemon and garlic in a large roasting pan. Combine chopped oregano, oil and lemon juice in a small jug. Season. Place lamb leg over the potatoes. Drizzle lamb and potatoes with oil mixture. Roast for 1 3/4 hours, tossing potatoes occasionally.
- Add tomatoes and olives to the pan. Roast for a further 15 mins or until lamb is cooked to your liking. Set lamb aside, covered with foil, for 15 mins to rest.
- Serve lamb and roasted vegetables topped with oregano sprigs.
Time for preparing:2 min. PT2M
- 1kg brushed potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1 large lemon, sliced
- 1 garlic bulb, halved
- 1/4 cup oregano, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2.5kg Coles Australian Whole Lamb Leg
- 250g cherry truss tomatoes
- 1/3 cup (55g) pitted kalamata olives
- Oregano sprigs, to serve
Roast lamb with honey, mustard and thyme glaze
Roasted lamb rack with Greek chimichurri and haloumi potatoes
Greek Easter lamb
Lemon and oregano lamb chops
Barbecued Spanish-style lamb
Roast lamb with lemon oregano potatoes and roast tomatoes
Roasted leg of lamb with lemon-scented vegetables
Roast lamb with feta and olives