How to Make:
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion has softened. Add broccoli and potato. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add stock. Season with pepper. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until potato is tender. Add spinach in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Blend, in batches, until smooth. Return to pan over low heat. Add pure cream. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g sebago potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 530g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 litre Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 120g baby spinach
- 1/2 cup pure cream